-
November 30th, 2005, 07:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
HI,
How many Hallmark AG ornaments were made? From what I've pieced together on Ebay I *believe* they were available 2002, 2003, & 2004. I also think there was one for each of the 8 girl's (pre-Nellie & Eliz.) So, if my math is correct that would be 24, right? And the figurines...were there only 8 of those?
I've watched them on Ebay, but funds are tight right now. My dd has 4 of them (Sam, Kirsten, & Kit Bday ones & Felicity from 2004) & she honestly isn't interested in having all 24, but I know she would love to have the other two Kit ones. Will they be around after Christmas? Looks like the Christmas dress Kit is a little harder to find.
Warmly,
trvnbrn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks